Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm on the hunt, I'm after you.

Mood:   Phernerminal
Music:   Reel Big Fish - hungry like the wolf
Hair:   In my eyes like a highland steer.
Note to self:   Sex with blow-up doll not as good as advertised.
Productivity:   Is a smurf.

All the lights were green; I'm actually wearing a sock over my entire left foot (kind of a big deal, boy-I-tell-you-what); a cute girl in class laughed a little too much at a joke that didn't deserve it and then smiled at me, if she's actually older than The Lion King, maybe I'll pursue.  Simba.... *smear*.  

*    *    *

After classes in this room spread out over five years, minus two consecutive years of medical hiatus, I have just now noticed that there is a door tucked behind the screen for the overhead/projector.  Five.  Years.  In my defence, it is only this year that I have begun sitting immediately opposite the screen, as opposed to middle-rear of the room, and there is usually a media cart occupying the space directly in front of the screen, obscuring my vision.

*    *    *

Engagement rings are like "dibs."

*    *    *

Christ evenly distributed on a platter of crackers, my thermodynamics professor is funny today.  He's cracked five or six actual, chuckle-worthy, jokes.  And then he moved our midterm back two weeks.   He's doped up or dying or something.

*    *    *

Jack's sundae shack, you want nuts with that?

2 comments: