Friday, December 24, 2010

The Rudolph Red-Nosed Rap

It is the night before Christmas, and I swear to whatever you hold holy that I'm not writing a ripoff holiday poem.  It literally is the night before Christmas.

I spent the day thusly:
- A haircut was procured, largely as a present to my mother.  I'm looking good.
- Drinks and Jenga were had/played for several hours.  My father was new to the game, but plays like a champion dick.
- Food.  Food, food, more food, then food mixed with food to make other food.
- Cleanup and drinks.
- New fleece pyjama pants (it's a tradition.  My sister is in head-to-toe reindeers.  Rudolph is her bitch.).
- Terrible tv xmas specials.

Christmas is kind of awesome this year.  Just sayin.'

1 comment:

  1. :) I made Christmas awesome for my nieces with zhuzhu pets. They loved those little things. I think you guys need one. Also, we have a new game to bring over as well. Zombie dice. Anyone from a 5 year old to a drunk person can play it. Super easy. See you on the 29th :)

    ReplyDelete