Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pork, the one you love.

Today continues my time off, but with a crucial difference: this is reading week, “spring break” if you will. I'm neither healthy nor wealthy enough to be travelling anywhere, so what I'm doing is just catching up on the work and the people that I missed last week.

I cooked today. Brilliantly, from what I was told by those who partook. There was a pork tenderloin roast, marinated in garlic sauteed in olive oil, with paprika, cumin, thyme and white wine. Baked tomatoes stuffed with bay leaf in basil, garlic and balsamic vinegar. And finally, a mixed green salad with radish, cucumber, cilantro and apple, with a sauce made from lime juice, olive oil and tahini.

It met with rave reviews. My favourite being, and I quote, “If you ever decide to give up women, I would go gay for you. Mmmmmm, gooooood.”

Apparently, I cook so well it'll make you rethink your sexuality.

1 comment:

  1. As a proper foodie, I enjoy your writing about food. Even if my stomach feels like its going to abandon ship. Yeahhhh! <3

    ReplyDelete